Old March 29th 05, 07:42 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ps.com...

Fred Williams wrote:
On March 28, 2005 07:08 pmClowderCat wrote:

I've decided to start a new club, just for the humans in this

group.
I'm thinking of calling it the Society for the Liberation of Humans
from Tyrannical Cats!

Do any of you humans want to join? Can any of you think of a

better
name?

Well, Jan,
I can't really say I feel the need for liberation. Diana and

Ryan do
work me hard, but the benefits are good and there's that health plan.
I mean I've cut way back on the antacids I take since they came to
live with me. Maybe we could have a servants' club of some sort? ...
something a little less militant, perhaps.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Maybe we need to have more than one club. One of them could be for
people like you who have cats that aren't as tyrannical and another
could be for people who have cats who are very tyrannical.

Jan

Purrhapz I shud orgynize uh Tyrannical Cats Club?
Pitoonya