Old April 18th 04, 12:38 PM
Mishi

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message

I don't imagine any of my three would enjoy it visiting. Guess it'd

take a special kitty to visit homes/hospitals and not get stressed out
by the trip and strange sights and sounds.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

The nursing home my mom lives at has 2 resident cats, Miss Kitty (gray tiger
long hair) and Chocolate. Miss Kitty has gotten quite the reputation - she
seems to know when a patient is failing, and makes sure she goes and visits
them. She is allowed to sleep on the beds, and makes the rounds every day.
G Chocolate (black long hair) is a bit shy, and only comes out at night
when all the visitors are gone. You can go pet him when he is in the
activities room, and he will accept all cuddles with the dignity of a
Master. G They also have a d*g that comes to work with her owner
everyday. I bring my boston terrier, Jasper, to see his grandma every
sunday, and Miss Kitty usually follows us around for a while. She thinks
Jasper is weird looking for a d*g! Overall, it is a good place for my mom to
be, she likes it there and it is close to me.

Patti - must..go..answer..the..Sasquatch Master's..call........ G