Old April 19th 04, 05:44 AM
Sherry

I don't imagine any of my three would enjoy it visiting. Guess it'd
take a special kitty to visit homes/hospitals and not get stressed out
by the trip and strange sights and sounds.
--
Steve Touchstone

We had an unusually friendly cat at the shelter that some volunteers would take
to the nursing home. The cat loved it, and the residents loved, but the
liability issues terrified me. The cat wasn't quarantined from the other
animals while at the shelter, and I had visions of an entire ward of elderly
people coming down with ringworm. He finally got adopted....I agree it's a
wonderful program, but not the way they were doing it.
Sherry