Old July 7th 05, 10:27 PM
CatNipped

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Her only "crime"
is refusing to agree with you.

If you really think that's my beef with CatCrapped then you are more
stupid than I thought. She's a missed abortion. That pretty much says
it all.

Then tell everyone Lyn, *WHAT* did I do to you *BEFORE* you started spewing
your venom at me? Come on, go google and find *JUST ONE POST* where I was
nasty to you before your were nasty to me 4 or 5 times. Please, show
everyone exactly what I did to you. I'll give you a place to start looking,

Try to live in reality and not your "perception", "Mommy Dearest"!