Old July 7th 05, 10:59 PM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:
Lyn used to be quite friendly to me until I agreed with her arch nemesis in
the indoor/outdoor debate...

You are ****ed in the head as well as up the ass. I have never been an
advocate for either purely indoor or purely outdoor cats. I totally
believe it is situation dependant, although most cats are better
situated as indoor-only. It is not an issue I argue. You have me
confused with someone else.

first I started to get "warnings" about my "new
best friend" then,

Not from me. I have never emailed you. I wouldn't. I have never
emailed someone without permision except Phillip.

when I still refused to be mean to someone who had done
absolutely nothing to me, she and a couple of others turned their venom on
me as well as Mary.

Mary served her own head on a plate long ago - before you even were on
the scene.

Well, when you have enemies like that, it makes you
quite proud!

No jackass. I killfiled your stupid incessant self-serving babbling
after you made a gradiose display of being "stalked" when Megan called
your cell phone. It was ****ing ridiculous. You gave her your number
and then whined and acted like a complete ass when she used it. You're
about as stupid as one person can be. I also started realizing at the
same time how many off-topic self-serving "look at me" posts you were
making (this was around the same time as your yoga streaming video).
It was annoying as hell and still is. I hate to have to explain it to
you *yet again*, but you're a bore. Nobody gives a **** about your
insipid life. So get over yourself. Get some psychiatric help, or
something. You have a desperate need for attention like a little kid
who was never loved as a child. You're about as ****ing annoying as
one woman can be. In fact, you make all women look like bumbling,
insecure pieces of ****. You are so desperate for attention youwill do
anything to get it.

So, NOW do you get it? Now that I have explained it 500,000 ****ing
times?