Old July 7th 05, 11:44 PM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:

Mary wrote:

I wish I could be sure of that. You are far too dishonest
and vicious to be raising a child.

Oh, this is cherry coming from a person who mocks someone who has lost
eyesight.

You know damned well
that Catnipped did not hurt her cat.

No I don't. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. You hurt your cat, too,
remember? Birds of a feather...

Her only "crime"
is refusing to agree with you.

If you really think that's my beef with CatCrapped then you are more
stupid than I thought. She's a missed abortion. That pretty much says
it all.

I am so going to love seeing this come back on you.

Nag nag nag nag nag! You're such a horse. You really need to get a
life. You sit on you ass all day posting incessantly and obsessing
over Usenet. What a loser.

What goes around really does come around.

Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag...Are you this much of a boor in real life?
No wonder you never sprogged - Who would ever want to **** *you*?

But you know that. You see it every time you look in
the mirror.

Yeah, yeah, whatever Tapey. Whatsammattah? Did I finally hit a widdle
nerve with my comments about your "poor" sick, cancer-rotting Mother
and her imploding hatred? Did I hurt poor widdle Mawy's feewings?
Tsk, tsk. Remember *your* "point" #4:

Hey, could you lay off the nasty comments about people suffering from
cancer? I'm not afraid to say that it is hitting a nerve for me. It is
not something to take lightly...just as you feel about animal abuse
(which I agree).

Kitkat, don't let anything Lynnie says bother you. It's just her own
sickness working its way out where we can all see it.

Oh, and I hate to tell you but a.i.p. doesn't give a **** about your
insane rantings. You'd think you would have learned this by now,
seeing how you claim to be a member of "mensa", LOL...

Wait, I though it was CatNipped that was a member of mensa. Mary...you
are too?

I never said I was. Lynnie is losing her tiny mind, heh heh heh.