Old November 19th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Meowy wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Nov 13, 5:51*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. *See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. *Dat means, a biggie
birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest
dark meat dat time! *Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we
has to make due wif the white meat. *I peeked though and dis time
she's made a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as
dere's 6 of us (3 2foots and 3 4foots).

I asked Meowmie iffin we kin host a little party here fur Aunti
Mabel's 15th birthday anna she smiled anna made eben MORE room! *I
sawz. *She wroten down 2 duckies! *2 big Turkey birdees! *I peeked
anna she's got 3 whole flounder fishies anna whole one of dem big
red fleshed fishies dats close to 18 lbs.

Meowmie sez, lets hab a parti! *Wez all cleaning up anna be ready
fur you all who'z wanna come by 23 November. *You'z all gonna lov
mai back porch! Dem as has doggie friends, kin perch anna watch dem
play inna maze meowmie makes wif my Charlotte-buddy. Dey runs about
anna gets treats while we lafs anna gets our treats brought to
usuns.

--

Hewwo! I wil party wif yoo butted must tel aw da d*gs dat dey is gnot
to poot dere big faces up cwose to mine widdl fase. Den I skwatch

Heer is a nise gifpt fur Anti Mabl. i wapped itted minesefl wif wuvwy
tishoo paypre an curld wibbons, fur wich mine clawz wer furry good.
Pwees furgiff da shreddy appeerents ob da wapping. Dat wuz awso
cawsed by mine claws.

Happy Burfday Antie Maybl!
MeOwy

'Ah, not to worry my fine furry friend! I am so delighted to have your
company and the gift is lovely! My old claws which unlike yours can
not retract, are quite a problem when wrapping gifts as well. Meowmie
is giving me a pedicure shortly fur the parti. She found *just* the
right shade of tan to match one part of my tricolor beagleness! I like
cats although I had not met one befur Daisy-chan. She and i share a
history of too much time in the 'out' though I had a sort of careless
'owner' who usually remembered to feed me once a day.'

Pawsing for a moment, Aunti continues: 'We gather my fellow 4foot
friends, to celebrate not only my turning 15, a very venerable age for
a dog, but the love that so many 2foots have and show us in the
generousity of their spirits. Like many of us, my life has not always
been easy but I have been gifted at last with a perfect home. I had
heard the term whispered quietly among us outdoor hunting beagles of
'only home' and never really understood it. It always came from the
outsiders who had been stolen. They had once had a real home and we
others were silently jelous but felt we were better off overall as we
had nothing to miss. We did not understand. Now at last, I do. I
have been blessed in my final years and wish to share my happiness with
you all. Since finding my perfect home, I even learned about cats and
found out I like them!'

Aunti Mabel, Loving and living