Old November 20th 11, 10:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

diz sowndz wunnerfulz,... six cats prepur ta arrife...

btw daisy, make urwn hoomin sharez dat pumpkin pie wif ursef, itz truly a
gud hoomin fud, OEJ the partikular.

"cshenk" wrote in message

"cshenk" wrote in message

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a biggie
birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest dark
meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we has to
make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis time she's made
a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as dere's 6 of us

(3
2foots and 3 4foots).

I asked Meowmie iffin we kin host a little party here fur Aunti
Mabel's 15th birthday anna she smiled anna made eben MORE room! I
sawz. She wroten down 2 duckies! 2 big Turkey birdees! I peeked
anna she's got 3 whole flounder fishies anna whole one of dem big red
fleshed fishies dats close to 18 lbs.

Meowmie sez, lets hab a parti! Wez all cleaning up anna be ready fur
you all who'z wanna come by 23 November. You'z all gonna lov mai

back
porch! Dem as has doggie friends, kin perch anna watch dem play inna
maze meowmie makes wif my Charlotte-buddy. Dey runs about anna gets
treats while we lafs anna gets our treats brought to usuns.

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

O t rubs his belly hen calls Harri. Hey dere boogtifulz girl cat, iz
u readi ta stardt da holiday sezon. I be dere ta git urselfz soom
and we wil go wishez auntie mable a happi day. Come on Lizzy it ur
glad rags on it is pardiee timez!!!

gud gud gud!

Meowmie jus came back frum dat place dat sells all dem birdies! She's
got all dat we wanted anna is plotting special treats. Yesterdauy she
went to date store dat sells all dem live blue crabbies. Iffin youz a
bold kittah, you kin play wif dem before we cooks'em. Dey will be inna
dey red cooler wif the lid ajar anna sleepy like on ice but dey wakes
up fast iffin ya poke'em.

Wez also got a huge red salmon surrounded by shrimpies wif the heads
still on!

Fur those who like a little veggies, wez gonna have steamed green beans
(Cash and Aunti Mabel like's em so I think doggies must) anna buternut
squashes (I likes a little mashed up maiself).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!