Old May 10th 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Eternal-september server acting flaky

Adrian wrote:

Bastette wrote:
Is anyone here using the eternal-september server? It's been really
flaky all day, up and down - sometimes I can get on it, and other times,
the attempt to connect fails. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

Thanks!

Try using nntp.aioe.org as a backup, that's what I'm using.

Things are back to normal on e-s, so I'll stick with that for now. But
I'll keep aioe in mind in case this happens again. Thanks.

--
Joyce

May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.