Old June 27th 12, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default Hi agin effurykitty

An we keep da danjerous greeblings out of da howse. Doze fings can be
furry danjerous to hoomins, even if dey duzn't know dey exist.

Harri

{Mosey} Weh du dat tu....yeUP

And we help keep the humans safe by sampling their food. Without us to
taste their food they might eat something unsafe or spoiled.

Amelia

[Mosey] I don't get any human food, bcuz I hurk it up.
Pipps, Sqweex n Pooky sometimes get human food, but just a 'little', like
'one' teensy bite.

Mi meomie sez a hows iz knot a hom wifowt a cat. TuTu

Your meomie is vury rite ubaowt dat TuTu.
Yu hab sutch uh nise meomie.
Weh kan tel hao mutch hur lufs yu, n hao mutch yu luf hurself.

Mosey