Old February 12th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default abandoned kitten in snow

Norm wrote:
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

Unbelievable! So glad your neighbour took the poor little mite in, and
that you will give him/her a home.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki