Old February 27th 19, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 4:56:02 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, I furgetted!

[Sundance rushes back to the kitchen and prepares a bowl of the chicken soup that's always on the back burner. He takes it to Pitoonya.]

Dere yoo go, Sweetee. Now yoo haz dim sum an chikkin soop.

Sundance

Fangu, darlink... do yu hav enuff mouszeez fur da mouskbobz?
Aftur I sippz mine soop, I kin go onna a mouse an souvin hunt.