Old March 13th 19, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default The third thing

I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab.

On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the weekend and I still had some wood for the airtight fireplace. The furnace got replaced yesterday, but it was no bargain. :-(

Today we lost the internet, TV and Phone. I suspect the fibre connection couldn't handle all the water in the ground. I know losing the internet is a minor annoyance, but I'm counting it as the third thing. :-)