Old March 16th 19, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Please excuse small 2foot note

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Auntie Carol, it sounds like you're doing just fine. Lots of purrs
and tail wags from our house for you, the 4foots, and their humans.

Sammy

Smile, it's been an awesome month here. Rosey left here this morning
at almost double the weight she had and a very sweet disposition. Well
socialized to other dogs including the rare blind dog. She may be back
for a bit.

The owners have medical related bills that are not going to be covered.
Things like rent when in the hospital. That means they can't keep all
the surviving puppies but had planned to find homes for most of them
anyways.

The good news is her early interaction with a blind dog and how she
adapted to that, makes her worth a lot more. She has none of the
'attack it because it didn't respond to my clear body language'.
Instead she 'grew up' being stepped on and bumped into by a blind dog
and it doesnt freak her out.

She's being 'tested' with several blind dogs where the owners could not
find a match. She's already got one offer of 3,000$ after a meet up
today. There are several more in the wings.

She'll find a home easily.