Old June 22nd 05, 07:47 AM

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:44:12 -0700, n7uqa91 wrote:

There is nothing that chaps my ass more than seeing ignorant people like
this woman thinking she is going to make money selling cats over the
internet. I feel terrible for this kitten being born with such a
debilitating deformity. I can only hope that this kitten passes
peacefully, and does not become a medical novelty to be poked and prodded.

Purrs that your wish is granted -- I join you in wishing this.

Gemini died aged 4 days. She was probably already dying when the story
was in the news, but the Gemini phenomenon was being used to publicise
Bluetear's "breeding" program.