Old April 22nd 04, 02:32 AM
David

In article ,
wrote:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...xy_spider.html

Thanks for posting the link to Roxy.

I have always like animals but my pets growing up and into my 30's were
always dogs. I'm probably considered a pest in my neighborhood because I
feed the feral cats (Strange how they all seem to pass the word where
the chow is). But if it hadn't been for my feeding the stray cats, I
would have never gotten Mai Kitty. Now that I've been around cats as
pets for 3 years, I've found that they're a great deal more intelligent
than they would want to let on. There's that element of independence
that keeps them on their own level that is above us humans who worship
them. I will always honored that I am owned by Mai Kitty.

Dave