Old October 5th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
news[_2_]

Default Cats won't stop eating dog food. Any tips?

"-Lost" wrote in message
I'm not sure this will work as the dogs graze at random times --
not excessively.

Dogs don't need to "graze". They do better with regulated feeding times.

On a serious note, does such a place exist?

It's *your* house.

And if so, how would
the dogs get there? I'm guessing if a cat cannot reach the food
the dogs' chances would be nil.

We have to figure something out our largest cat is packing weight
back on after a successful stint at dieting because he refuses to
keep his sniffer out of the dog bowl.

You refuse to try and keep dog food away from him.
If he got a proper diet , he wouldn't want to eat dog food anyway.