Old May 5th 12, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Ikudent sleepZ so I wited a poem

It still seems all wrong. But he will get the Mass he loved so much. He
wondered around in his Faith but in the end went back to where his parents
started him out. He no longer has to prove himself o anyone and, maybe that
s the comfort in it all. Lee said it best, she was upset because none of
the ones that should have been there for him were not and, she quoted an ole
movie, "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." Seems fitting
somehow.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

It rained diz dai an den a Big Rainbow Shoone All Brite, Golden anna nu,
Itself was notta jus wadder anna sunshine, A messaje kame glemming
thru.

Da messaje wuz frum Unkle Serge
Anna, sure az da sunshine fooolowz da rane, I knu Himself waz saying, I
iz safe, I iz here I will wate peazefullie, mine frenz fur eachez one
of youz.

Fangu, OT an Gramby. Dat's bootiful.

Harri