Old November 26th 03, 08:43 PM
lewe

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to

hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Purrs for Rachel's flight to the bridge and for you all.
I hope she finds Rocky the budgie to keep company with. He went to RB many
years ago. Oh - just having written about Bono's interest in running water I
now remember how Rocky also used to love it, and would keep chirping to it
sitting on the zink and taking a drink from the running water every now and
then.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi