Old August 7th 03, 06:33 AM

for just two days.... can it be done
without traumatizing them too much... will
they be ok on their own if I leave enough
food, water, and clean litter...

I never recommend leaving cats alone for two days. If you call a few
veterinary offices close to where you live they will be able to
recommend a petsitter that can come in and feed the cats, scoop the
litterboxes, etc. while you are gone. The cost is minimal and you'll
have the peace of mind that your cats will be looked after while you are
gone and that if there is a medical emergency they will get taken to a
vet. I petsit and have sometimes received calls on very short notice and
I have always fit the people in to my schedule. I think that every pet
owner should have a plan in place for the care of their pets in case
there is an urgent matter that requires going away on short notice.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing