Old March 24th 04, 05:51 AM
LOL

"adrie" wrote in message alkaboutpets.com...
Hi all,

My 13 year old kitty was just diagnosed with Kidney stones (calcium
oxalate) and the vet says there is nothing we can do about it. She says
that the only treatments available are in the States, we live in Canada.

I'm hoping for some advice on what to do to keep my girl comfortable and
as healthy as possible, because I don't know what else to do. The vety
says she will only be in pain if the stones start to move again, but I've
heard about how horrible he pain is and it just makes me want to cry at
the thought of her going thru that.

Any advice anyone can offer me would bemuch appreciated.

Thanks,

adrie

I'm afraid I can't offer any help or advice, as I don't know anything
about the condition and am in the US, but I wanted to post to offer
our purrs and prayers for your girl's good health, and for luck in
finding a treatment for her.

------
Krista