Old June 16th 05, 06:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:46:05 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for good
thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to be able to
get a good home together in the near future. Help, help, HELP!?!

I know things can go in any direction but with you all pulling & purring for
us, we'll have a much better outcome of the present dilemma which threatens
to tear this 1human/7feline family asunder to fend for ourselves in
separation. Perish the thought! There is a GOOD chance that it doesn't have
to happen and instead we will be able to have what we need, but first,
several specific factors must work out just the right way with just the
right timing.

I know the power of purrs to move mountains. Can we tackle Everest this
week?

Purrs coming up.

Theresa