Old August 15th 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
[email protected]

Default toxoplasma gondii

Jill wrote:

x posted to Cat groups!

bless

Hello "Carry on Stalking" Jill

Thank you for raising the matter.

Of course, I cross posted to the Cat groups, but for pressure of time I
would have cross posted to pregnancy,radio therapy, compromised immune
system and aids groups.

Others will redistribute on my behalf, I expect

All these groups of people are at special risk from toxoplasmosis.

It is very important that the source and spread of the disease is
understood.

Senior scientists of the French government have made very serious
allegations of a cover-up in Britain - the kind of cover-up that
carries serious human health risks.

That and the removal of British media reports reporting the allegation
from the internet is a matter of public interest throughout the world.

Some of the more outspoken "nationalist" groups are drawing all kinds
of far-reaching conclusions from some of the associated research. I
understand toxoplasmosis is rare in Israel!

If Britain's pigs do have high levels of toxoplasma gondii, I can
imagine what non-pork eaters will make of it.

Toxoplasmosis might make commond ground between the Jews and Arabs.

On the other hand, those living in temperate regions will draw the
opposite deducations.

It is a real hot potato.

Regards
Pat Gardiner
www.go-self-sufficient.com

--

regards
Jill Bowis

Pure bred utility chickens and ducks
Housing; Equipment, Books, Videos, Gifts
Herbaceous; Herb and Alpine nursery
Working Holidays in Scotland
http://www.kintaline.co.uk