Old October 20th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default HELP - Cat just home from having dental procedure

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message
.. .
many vets do not use the trach tube anymore. they actually hang the cat
by the back legs there in the tube for breathing is not a necessity.

"Tara Legale" wrote in message
but what about the congested breathing? the vet said something about it
being from the trach tube, etc. but I didn't think to ask how long it
would last... she seems really uncomfortable about it. If still bad in
the AM, I'll call their office.

That seals it, I am never having my cats in for dentals.