Old July 7th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Imposing a bit

On Jul 6, 4:48*pm, wrote:
alisont via CatKB.com u11078@uwe wrote:

* I have the vertical blinds and the nice thng about them is the chain that
* opens and closes is able to be opened up so thy hang as two chains instead of
* a loop and the string that opens and closes them is attached on both top and
* bottom and is taut so no one can get caught. *Not to mention that they give
* way very easily to little cat heads that want to look out the window..

Ha - you don't know my cat, Smudge. She is very adept at sticking her
head between the mini-blinds to look out the window.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats.../busybody.html

Usually I see this from the living room (as in the above photo), so I
see everything except her head. But once or twice I've seen it from the
street. Boy is that weird-looking. Nothing but a disembodied cat head,
blooming from the blinds, in the window.

OMG!! That is the most precious photo.

I wonder if Smeagol didn't go in that way, then not bring the foot all
the way through. I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to get
hung up in the strings that hold the blinds together (them little
skinny ones? They are very, very strong, whodathunkit?)