Old February 5th 12, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Denver kitties, try to keep warm!

The human on the news this morning said that Denver was expecting a huge
snow storm. Try to keep warm, kitties! And keep your humans indoors if
you can.

Amelia

Amelia, my mommy's youngest daughter lives and works near Denver and I
think she will TRY and call her, right now.
We, on the other hand are having unusually warm weather.
Love, Mosey from his warm home.

Amelia, my mom called her daughter this morning, and they are all fine.
Thank you for your concerns.
Mosey, off for a nap now from his warm home.