Old August 12th 12, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Kelly Greene[_5_]

Default Beautiful blue point Siamese cat in Carmichael, California needs a loving home

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:42:02 -0500, "Kelly Greene"
wrote:

They do it all the time. Just read Craigslist. As soon as a new baby
comes
along they can't be bothered with any pets they have and look to unload
them. Disgusting. :-(

I don't read that section of Craigslist for just that reason. There
have been several studies that conclude that babies raised in homes
with dogs and cats have less allergies and illnesses than babies
raised in "clean" homes. We've gotten too sanitary for our immune
systems.

They don't care. They don't want to be bothered with their cat/dog/bird
whatever, anymore. :*(