Old March 30th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Didn't mean to post twice on same subject. Power blipped and I thought the
message didn't go.
"Granby" wrote in message
Maybe you need one of the health groups or rpca. We rather enjoy meowchat
here and I am sorry it is below your standards for fun. However, we are
interested in your kitty and hope you will post when you figure out the
source of the problem. It may just be a growing thing. Lots of luck.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
You are probably looking for one of the other rec.pets.cats... groups.
HTH

"Dave" wrote in message
I thought this was place to exchange info on cats, not act like a bunch
of children. I've come here in the past, and don't remember this
foolishness.