Old March 11th 15, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Would you tell a lie to save a cat?

On Sun, 8 Mar 2015 22:49:23 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I've just advised someone on facebook to lie to get into a cat hoarders
home.
When Boyfie had his dreadful injury last year, the first thing the vet
wanted to know was "can you afford this?"
Otherwise he'd have been a gonner..
So I said yes.I kind of lied at the time. I knew it would be megabucks, but
I figured just get him operated on and saved and work the money out later.
The vet is unlikely to reverse his operation later if I cannot pay.
Boyfie was a lucky boy as lots of you contributed to his bill. We both
can't thank you all enough. He's worth every penny.

Only hoomins are negligent enough to leave such hazards lying around, so we
all owe him reparations.