Old September 10th 16, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_5_]

Default Red dot junkie

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 01:31:21 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

Je?us wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 01:21:41 -0000 (UTC), Bastette

audiophile, n:
Someone who listens to the equipment instead of the music.

Great sig Even though I use 'audiophile' grade equipment, for me
it's ultimately all about the music.

Thanks. I've known people who refused to listen to music on less than
top-quality equipment. That's all fine and good if you can afford the
good stuff, but I remember someone who couldn't afford it - so they
just didn't listen to music. For *years*. How sad is that?

Extremely sad! I'm a regular on a hifi forum - there seems to be two
camps the one which focuses solely on equipment, and then there is
'our' camp which discusses mostly music (and where best to get it)
moreso than equipment.