Old December 24th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Humans, places, cats + other pets E-J

David, I'm sorry you're cutting back but appreciate your reasons for
doing so. I'm glad you're making one last list.

I would like to amend my listing under G.

It currently reads:
Gabrielle D Ajo AZ Laura, Ralph, Monique RB, Albert RB

Current status is
Gabrielle D Ajo AZ Cats: Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, Jane
Dogs: Bruno, Betsy, Chuy Rainbow Bridge: Laura RB, Monique RB, Albert RB

Gabrielle David
Ajo, Arizona

David Stevenson wrote:

Humans, places, cats + other pets E-J Dec 06

Everyone who reads any cat newsgroup [eg RPC.* or AAF or AAC or AAFD
or AC or APC], whether you post or not, can be on this list: so let me
know if you want to be on but are not now. Please check your own
details, and send additions or amendments to me at .
Because of the length of this list it is now split into four.

8 snip of the rest of the message for brevity's sake