Old April 10th 16, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 9:16 PM, jmcquown wrote:

You're planning a trip to SC? As someone who lives here, I'd have to
say summer is not the season I'd choose to visit.

We go down there every summer in August. We all rent condos in Garden
City because it isn't as crowded as Myrtle Beach. We love the warm ocean
water but me personally, I could live without the horrible heat. Though
last year wasn't as bad as previous years. There were temps that were
lower than inland Maryland at the same time. I don't think it even got
into the 90s during our week there.

--
Cheryl