Old April 26th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.audio
cybercat

Default OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash?

"Sue Morton" wrote in message
. net...
Glennbo wrote:
In the killer robot BobF
grabbed the controls of the spaceship
cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
My advice would be to get a real newsreader and either use your ISP's
feed, or a free server like aioe.cjb.net
we should also start using alternative search engines. i've been
comparing results between google and ask. ask works just as well so
far.

I always use Search.MSN as my first choice. With it's simple use of
symbols like ""+- I can zero in on what I'm looking for real quick.

Why is everyone crossposting to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rec.food.cooking?

Because lots of people post through or search with Google?

There are actually times when cross posting is appropriate. If you would
rather not you have the option of removing groups from send line.