Old September 19th 18, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Master of Ceremonies?

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 1:15:06 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else. I reely wantz yoo dere when I gibz myown tribyoot to Rebecca, evin if yoo duznt say ennyfing. sniff

Sundance

Sundance, if you'z would rather not do da MC stuff I would be willing to help out. Either way works fur me.

Sammy