Old November 25th 03, 07:49 AM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes
got huge and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away
before she went completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

LOL! I can just hear her "Okay... I know the rest of that cat is in
that envelope somewhere...." What a personality!

Sherry

I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face! I mentioned her eyes were
huge. Her nose was twitching a mile a minute. You hit the nail on the
head: she had to have been thinking, "Okay, where's the rest of the cat?!"
ROFL

Jill