Old April 11th 04, 06:54 PM
Lotte

Default raw feeding / home diets - opinions?

I've read a lot, pro and con, about raw meat and other home made diets for
cats. What do people here think of them? Does anyone here make their own
cat food? I like the idea, but I'm afraid I would leave out some essential
nutrient, or else my cats would get sick from the raw meat. Is there any
such thing as a home made cooked meat diet? I guess at that point, it's
just as easy to feed canned food, eh. It's just that I don't know what's
*in* the canned food, completely... I guess I wonder if the benefit of
making home made food is worth it, in terms of improving cats' health.
Thoughts anyone? -- L.