Old June 11th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cattyleena dubbul dayte

OK, Tiger, fangks fur da abvice. I will definitly rememfur dat.

Sundance, realizing he has a lot to learn

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger looks sternly atta sundance, lowers hiz voice ta a whisper, listen
bub, if you like da girlcat enuf it duiznt matter if you iz ornot, you
will
leazt tryit ta see if you duz,... Tiger lookz inna direction dat hiz
wifekitty and petunia went... ifin you duzint likeit den you kan mofe on
butted when you meetza girlcat you likes you tryez whatefur anna you might
find owt you likez it... Tiger, gifin advice anna knowing alla bowt it
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Yoo think dat kumpozer kittee iz da beech loo-ow type?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
makez sure you tellz your sisfur so her anna her new furnd kan kume,

Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Dat sownz gud to myownself, if itz OK wif Pit2nya.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
purrhapz we kan hafa luow den go bata da cowntezzes ta hava
dinner*thinks
of
a particular katcake* den maybe da compozer kitty willz playz fur

uses,
Tiger