Old July 8th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Allegra, "Great Girtha"

Meow Ms Allegra and Raphael!

I remember the Kitty Soomo! I can't rememfur if I won any matches, but
mineownself and Lilith (aka Lilith Fur) from our howse participated.
Lilith fought under the name Godzilla-Hed!

I am a few months away from my tenth purrday, but I still do a good job
at wrestling the younger cats in our howse. I regularly win even
against the two Japanese Bobtails! ::snicker::

Ifn we want to organize a noo Kitty Soomo turnamint, my hoomin says she
will try to help.

purrs,
Mina

Fangu! If dere iz enuf interest, maybee we can revive da honurrable
tradishun uv kitty soomo!

Allegra "Great Girtha"