Old March 20th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default How is the weather where you are?

Pat wrote:

wrote:
Pat wrote:

* I think we got to around 85 F. today. Light wind, few clouds. Tomorrow
* should be about the same, in fact the forecast is for the whole week
* to be mild like this.

85F? Is that normal for your area in March?

Yes, we usually have a very warm, late-May-like spell in March. Then
after that there is usually also some more cooler weather before
spring really settles in.

Well, that's good to hear! I find it a bit unnerving when every place
is having bizarrely unseasonable weather.

Joyce

--
Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating -- Sarah McLaughlin