Old April 11th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Two homes and cats

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for all the comments. The consensus seems to be that the cats
will become accustomed to travelling to some extent. We have two. I
wonder if investing in a large carrier that fits both in would be
worthwhile.

I don't think leaving them at home to be fed and looked in on would be
satisfactory really. And the only other option seems to be to ditch the
whole idea.

I have wanted to say, since I first read your post, that it sounds like
a really unpleasant way to live, to me. I would not put myself through
it, let alone my cats! But, that said, we are all entitled to our tastes.
(I might feel differently if the two places are equally wonderful, or
there was some other great incentive for me to be in both, rather
than in one more than the other. But then, I am in my nesting phase.
I do like to travel, but every single week???)