Old August 2nd 16, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_6_]

Default yodel is driving me nuts with the meowing :)

On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 21:53:17 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

When Buffy meows at me in the wee hours I say, "It's not time yet", and
"shhhh" and turn away. It worked with Persia and it works with Buffy.
Ignore the attempts to wake you up. It works. 6AM is much preferable
to 3AM.

Make sure Yodel has plenty of toys to play with. Believe me, they can
and will find ways to amuse themselves that don't involve you getting up
to feed him at 3AM. He's training you. Don't let him!

Ugh... I didn't get a good sleep last night, thanks to Lucy and Annie
chasing/fighting each other through the early hours of the morning.
Bang, crash, jump over me in the bed... no way I was going to get any
sleep this morning!