Old November 13th 03, 07:49 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Sonam Dasara wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say "thanks" to such a nice group of
folks... errr kitteez.

I'm a lawyer who represents inner-city black and Hispanic clients, and
after a stressful day of dealing with a*holes (most lawyers & judges) and
desperate, needy clients, it just such a pleasure to indulge in the
lighthearted meow-talk of this group. So thank you one and all!

And by way of introduction, I'm 56, male (yes I know my first name is
androgynous) and am a native NYC guy , though I crossed the river to NJ a
few years ago.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

You'z furry welcome, Anais's daddy! We'z always likes to meet hoomins
who really preciate dere kitties as kitties is supposed to be preciated.
Specially fur letting Anais come along on our road trip!

Sammy Kitten
who's paw is a 46-year old programmer/sometimes truck driver from
Southern California