Old July 19th 04, 01:46 PM
C Coward

Default Keeping cats from littering in garden?

We've recently moved into a new house, cleared loads of weeds from the
garden in preparation for doing something with it, and currently have a
garden that consists only of soil. There are apparently a few cats in the
area which (perhaps unsurprisingly) find this an extremely attractive area
to defeacate. Nothing against cats, used to have one myself a few years
back, but it's really getting to be a problem. Some gets buried, some left
on the surface.

Does anyone have any advice on keeping cats out of the garden (or more to
the point, stopping them crapping all over the place), I'd be happy enough
for them to come and say hello!

Citrus has been suggested, hasn't seemed to have any great effect, though
it has been raining a lot lately.

TIA