Old April 13th 05, 03:15 AM
ChildFree23

I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like
to propose a new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership
would be intended for those of us who make a fine art of
placing kitty hurk in creative and inventive places. However,
I think we would limit membership to those kitties who hurk
for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter
members would include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little
brofur Samuel. Would any other kitties be interesting in
joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our
initial President should be Louise.

I'ze interested in joining. My specialties are undigested
food and watered down human milk.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Listkeeper, BCCC