Old March 25th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The neighbors' dogs

On 2006-03-25, Pat penned:

"PatM" wrote

It could well be that these neighbors are just careless and
unthinking rather than deliberate in their actions. Does it look
like the folks that lived in your house before you cared about how
the lawn looked? Maybe they just never said anything about the
dogs? I agree a one on one visit is best at this point...you guys
have to live next doot to each other. Let us know what happens!

They just moved in a few weeks before I did, they came from way out
in the country too. So they probably were not thinking about it
until I mentioned it.

It might be a case of owners who never "had" to obedience train the
dogs. Now that they're in a more populated area, suddenly they are
embarrassed by the dogs' behavior and are trying desperately (via
yelling at them when on walks, etc) to make up for lost time and prove
to other people in the neighborhood that they're not just letting
their dogs run rampant.

It's a thought, anyway.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully