Old March 28th 17, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Apoganza is here

She's been hiding under the sofa for almost two hours then again she's had a big day vets at 2 then a completely new home to get used to not to mention a new cat who is behaving a lot better than expected I've put food and water where she can sneak out to get it when she is ready

And she's out! I moved my camera bag and there she was. I picked her up and showed her where the litter tray was alas not in time this dress will need a wash! Bonnie's hissing a bit if kitten goes near her but otherwise being good

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs