Old November 30th 04, 05:02 AM
Sundance

Mmmm, sammonfishie! I thingk I cud bring myownself to try sum of dat
sammonfishie now, if yoo insists, if itz not too much trubble, since yoo iz
so kind as to offer... [salivate...] Won't yur Paw miss it?

Yoo know, I haz herd dat sammonfishies swim upstreem -- maybe a sammonfishie
swam upstreem throo da plummin systim an came out da shower. I haz also
herd dat dey swimz bak to da same places efurry yeer. Maybe yur Paw shud go
to dat shower at da same time efurry yeer an git more sammonfishies! I'll
haf to keep an eye on our shower, too, if I can git Meowmie to stop leavin
da door clozed.

Iz yoo an yur Paw keepin gud an warm in da truk? It haz been furry cold
heer. Even Meowmie is gittin cold sumtimes, and she mostly lubs da cold. I
dont know how she spects to keep warm if all she duz at nite is sleep. She
shud keep moovin aroun to keep warm, an sleep in da daytime when its not so
cold.

Enneeway, let me know if yoo needz help gittin dat sammonfishie out.
--
Sundance, always ready to eat

"Harri" wrote in message
Iz we ready to port to da train? I'z been to da room and packed all mine
stuff - mine big purple meowsie, and mine pinkie-purply-plushy meowsie.
Dat's all I bringed wif me.

Also, since we'z bene on dis venture I'z been porting back to Paw's truck.
I sit on hims lap and play wif da Cat-N-Mouse and sleep on da dashboard,
den when him finks I'z going into da sleeper to sleep I ports back over
here. Anyhow, tonight we getted to a truck stop in You-tah an Paw goed
inside fur a shower and him comed out wif a BIG piece of baked sammonfish.
I don't how you getz sammonfish out of a shower - I fink him must have
gone somehwere else inside too. Anyhow, I bringed dat big piece of
sammonfish, and I'z got in my mine bag. Itz way to big fur one
liddletinykidden to eat, so I thought I could share it wif you kitties.
And Sundance, mine honorary big brofur, is you here? I'd like to share it
wif you, too.

Den I'z ready to port over to da train. Or we'z could share it after wez
get to da train.

Harri