Old December 1st 04, 05:05 AM
Sundance

Oh, fangu, honorari sisfur. [chompchompchompburp] Oh, esscuze me! I
should be mindin my manners so I'll be hayve when we git on da train. Yoo
know, itz furry impressive dat yoo know such a big word as
aluminumumoinimum. Yoo muss be lernin a lot out on da rode. Dey say dat
traful is ejika... eddica... Dey say yoo lerns a lot when yoo traful.

I wunner how cold 5 digreez iz. Duznt yur brofur Sammy like to play wit ice
kubes? I wunner if 5 digreez iz az cold as dey iz.

Well, I gots to go see whut mischif I kan git in tonite. Fangs agin fur da
sammonfishie!
--
Sundance