Old October 28th 04, 02:29 AM
Yoj

We'll miss you too, Yowie, but I fully understand. I remember when I
had little ones. Getting busy at work doesn't help, either. Pop in
when you can, and keep us posted on how things are going.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

"Yowie" wrote in message
With over 200 messages a day, I can't keep up at the best of times.

Now with Cary, and my job getting even more busy, I barely have time

to skim
the group most days.

I'll try to pop in when I can, and I'm still thinking about all of

you, and
you can be assured there are still purrs going to those in need of

them, but
you may not see me on the group much any more.

E-mail contacts will remain the same, and I can still look after

Catslaves
(it pretty much looks after itself anyways), just that I no longer

have much
time to read, and even less time to post.

I'll miss you folks!

Yowie