Old January 14th 05, 10:23 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, Tanada penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

On 2005-01-14, Victor Martinez penned:

I am a process control engineer kinda married to a TV producer and host,
writer, teacher, and garden designer.

"kinda married"? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? =P

With the laws being as short sighted as they are about gay marriages, sorts
married is about the right term. The two have been together longer than a
lot of heterosexual couples, but aren't allowed by law to make it formal.
Seems unfair to me, why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us.
:-)

Pam S. teasing Victor, Tom and the rest of the gay couples out there

ooooh yeah. I forgot.

*sigh*

Don't get me started on my rant about how stupid anti-gay-marriage laws are =/

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch